Aim of the program:
Encouraging Jordan exports and supporting national products by providing insurance against the risk of non-payment by buyer for the goods and commercial and non-commercial risks.
- Maximum credit limit is 7.5 million USD.
- Credit period is 6 months, it can be extended with exception.
- Insured percentage is 90%.
The credit insurance covers:
Non-payment by the buyer, insolvency of the buyer, and the refusal the buyer to accept the shipped goods.
Government restrictions on currency conversion, any government decisions & regulations that prevent entry of goods, and wars and civil disturbance.
- Enables the Jordanian exporters to grow their export sales to foreign markets that they work with, without the need for L/C’s or advance payment, by providing payment facilities to face competition among foreign vendors .
- Our insurance policy is considered as a guarantee tool (loss payee) for the Jordanian banks, which enables the policyholder to discount the invoices at his bank in order to maintain liquidity.
|Credit Guarantee Programs||
Guarantee Percentage (%)
|Export Credit Guarantees||
To see how to apply,please click here